Thursday, June 2, 2011

EOC - Week 9 - Three Great Mission Statements

As the book says “Mission statements should be meaningful and specific yet motivating.”

One of the first mission statements that stuck out to me was Danielle’s mission statement -  "Cheap Ass vodka strives to maintain the absolute lowest cost vodka in every market to provide our customers with the ultimate inebriated experience." It was very short and straight forward with the pitch, which I liked a lot. Being a blunt person, I like that kind of style.

I like Keri’s mission statement "It is our responsibility to make, distribute and sell the finest quality all natural, hand selected Vodka and with a continued commitment to incorporate wholesome, all natural ingredients and promote business practices that respect the Earth and the Environment. Which in turn, will give you the most natural experience On the Rocks." After reading this, I was very impressed with everything in aspect. I am definitely an advocate for green living and being environmentally friendly so I was very excited to read that.

I was also a fan of Grover's mission statement as well. "The mission of Verb Vodka is to give a quality beverage to accent a good time, as well as promoting responsibility when consuming alcoholic beverages and participating in sexual activities." I think incorporating the packs of condoms with every bottle purchase is an excellent idea and I think it will definitely have an affect with the marketing aspect. It might be more applied to the younger generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment