Thursday, May 19, 2011

EOC - Week 6

Everyone is different and has their own specific needs whether it comes to hygiene, food, clothes, etc. When it comes to certain products and why people rely on that specific item, it’s a little different for everybody. If there were three products I could name that I absolutely need, it would be my deodorant, lotion, and maybe my face wash. When it comes to my deodorant, I have tried multiple brands, scents, models, etc.  It wasn’t until I found the specific one I currently use, that I have remained loyal for years now. The deodorant brand I always stick with is Old Spice. I think the main reason I have used it for so long is because my dad has been using it since I was a young child. When I grew to be a teenager, I messed around with other brands but I still managed to stick with Old Spice – Pure Sport (or Fiji). Another product I am always using on the daily is my Curel (Fragrance Free) lotion. Since I was a little child, I was always using lotion because my skin would tend to dry up fast and I would use it mainly for my elbows and knees; however, since I got my first tattoo (years ago), I have been using fragrance free lotion for years. I like it because I can also use it on my face, so I get out of the shower, put it on my body and face, and I’m good to go. The final product I use all the time is my Clearasil face wash. I have used it for years and it seems like it’s the only face wash that has been getting the job done and being affective. I experimented with all kinds of different brands and models, but this one has been the best with results so far, and I’ve been using it for years

No comments:

Post a Comment